What is Learn Then Apply?
Hi, I’m Aswin (uh-shwin)
I created Learn Through Action to turn my mindless consumption into inspired creation.
On this site, I:
- keep track of my various projects
- document my activity trying different things
- share useful resources that helped me take the next step
Why You Shouldn’t Listen To Me
- I was raised in one of the wealthiest regions in the U.S. (Northern Virginia)
- When I graduated, I only had about $5k in subsidized loans (my parents paid for the majority of my tuition) and got my dad’s old (& highly functional) CR-V.
- I have lived at my parent’s house since I graduated (brown family vibez).
- I have talked about entrepreneurship for 8 years but have yet to launch a project/side hustle that brings in at least $100 a month.
- I constantly go through periods where I get nothing done.
If You’re Looking for Qualifications, This Is The Wrong Place
The lessons from this blog are inspired from things I read, watch, and listen to.
Have a healthy skepticism of anything on this site.
My hope is to build credibility as I continue to publish.
My promise to you is to research and test things before I recommend them to you.
At the end of the day, you have to use these resources and lessons to learn and apply yourself.
So What Kinda Topics Do I Cover?
I would say I’m somewhat of a generalist, so the topic areas are pretty broad.
That being said most of the topics are around productivity, finance, entrepreneurship, and marketing.
Want to hop on a call?