What is Learn Then Apply?
Hi, I’m Aswin (uh-shwin)
I created Learn Through Action to turn my mindless consumption into inspired creation.
On this site, I:
- keep track of my various projects
- document my activity trying different things
- share useful resources that helped me take the next step
Why You Shouldn’t Listen To Me
- I was raised in one of the wealthiest regions in the U.S. (Northern Virginia)
- When I graduated, I only had about $5k in subsidized loans (my parents paid for the majority of my tuition) and got my dad’s old (& highly functional) CR-V.
- I have lived at my parent’s house since I graduated (brown family vibez).
- I have talked about entrepreneurship for 8 years but have yet to launch a project/side hustle that brings in at least $100 a month.
- I constantly go through periods where I get nothing done.
If You’re Looking for Qualifications, This Is The Wrong Place
The lessons from this blog are inspired from things I read, watch, and listen to.
Have a healthy skepticism of anything on this site.
My hope is to build credibility as I continue to publish.
My promise to you is to research and test things before I recommend them to you.
At the end of the day, you have to use these resources and lessons to learn and apply yourself.
So What Kinda Topics Do I Cover?
I would say I’m somewhat of a generalist, so the topic areas are pretty broad.
That being said most of the topics are around productivity, finance, entrepreneurship, and marketing.
If That Didn't Scare You...
Then I'd love to send you weekly updates on my path from wantrapreneur to entrepreneur.I highlight the biggest challenges I face each week and the resources that help me overcome them.
Want to hop on a call?