Sam Parr September 2022
What I’m Known For:
– Founded “The Hustle“. Sold to HubSpot in 2021
– Podcast Host of “My First Million”
– Run a copywriting course: “Copy That”
The Hustle: May 2014 — Now : Founder/Owner.
- I started this company in my kitchen in 2014 and have done a little bit of everything from writing, sales, growth, and keeping the office running.
- Sold to HubSpot in 2021. Was amazing.
Anti-MBA: October 2013 — Now: Owner.
- The Anti-MBA is a badass book club and my personal blog (which I don’t update much anymore).
Apartment List: January 2013 — May 2014 : Do-er.
BunkSF (Aquired): July 2012 – May 2013: Co-Founder
- Roommate matching website, which turned into the world’s first roommate matching app. Acquired by Apartmentlist.com.
- This business changed my life.
Southern Sams: January 2012 — August 2012: Owner
- Weiner’s as big as a baby’s arm
- I made a course on how you can copy this business.
Antique Archaeology (American Pickers): February 2011 — June 2012 : Sales
Moonshine Online: January 2011 — January 2012: Owner
- My first profitable company. Helped pay my way through college.
- There’s an awesome story behind this one. Buy me lunch and I’ll tell you about it. Hot wings are my favorite food.